We are pleased that you are visiting our website. Thanks for your interest in our company. We consider the protection of your personal data a very serious matter. We treat your personal data confidentially and according to legal data protection regulations as well as this privacy statement.
Person responsible for data handling
ipm Ingenieure Obermeyer und Partner
Röntgenstrasse 8 a
Phone: +49 5451 5055 299
If you would like to assert your legal rights or ask questions about data protection, please contact our data protection officer by E-Mail or by letter.
Personal data is all information about personal and factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. A natural person is identifiable if he or she can be directly or indirectly identified by assigning a name, an address, a telephone number, an e-mail address or even an IP address with reasonable effort.
Collecting, processing and using personal data
You can use our website without providing personal data such as name, address or e-mail address. For using individual services on our website, different regulations may apply.
Personal data are only collected when you volunteer to provide these.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, the details provided on the form, including your contact details will be stored for the purpose of dealing with the enquiry and any subsequent queries. These data will not be passed on without your permission.
Our website provider collects informations about you when you use this website. We have no access to the data collected by our provider, so your data will neither be saved nor evaluated by us.
Duration of storage
Unless specifically stated, we only store personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes pursued.
In some cases, the legislator provides for the storage of personal data, for example in tax or commercial law. In these cases, the data will only be stored by us for these legal purposes, but will not be processed otherwise and will be deleted after the statutory retention period has expired.
- As the party affected by data processing, you are entitled to the following protective rights free of charge:
- You may revoke your voluntary consent at any time (right of revocation).
- You may request an overview of all data stored by us at any time (right to information).
- For data that is not subject to any legal or contractual storage obligations, you can request deletion free of charge at any time (right of deletion).
- You may at any time limit your consent to data processing to certain areas (right of limitation).
- You may object at any time to data processing that serves the public interest or legitimate interests of the processor for reasons beyond your control (right of objection).
- In case of data which have been stored incorrectly by you, you have the right to correct this data at any time (right of correction).
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to have them transmitted to another body. (Right to data transfer)
Right of objection
Every subject of data processing has the right to object to data processing which serves the public interest or the legitimate interests of the processor if there are reasons for doing so due to his particular situation.
Right of appeal
Every person affected by data processing has the right to file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority of their country or with the supervisory authority responsible for the operator of this site.
We strive to store your personal data by taking all technical and organizational measures in such a manner that they are not accessible to third parties. When communicating by e-mail, absolute data security and privacy cannot be warranted, so we recommend you send confidential information via paper.
The employees and service companies contracted by us are obliged to secrecy and to comply with the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act and other professional data protection and privacy regulations.